Start the morning with a calming yoga flow class overlooking the resort’s beautiful vineyards, followed by life lessons to help achieve a higher level of wellbeing.
Class ScheduleYoga + Gratitude
June 27 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Of all the attributes one can develop, gratitude is most strongly associated with mental health. Learn how expressing gratitude can improve your mental, physical and relational well-being.
Yoga + Compassion
July 25 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Compassion is simple, profound and can thrive in every one of us. Learn how to cultivate a relationship with yourself in a way that connects us to our own humanity and that of others.
Yoga + Self Care
August 29 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Self-love and self-care is not selfish; it is about loving ourselves for who we are and taking the time to value our worth. Learn how small changes can make a big difference in your daily routine.
All classes include:
• 75-minute Gentle Yoga Flow class
• Expert guidance by Carolena Coley, a certified RYT 200 yoga instructor
• Spa superfoods by Chef Ryan Rupp
• Breathtaking setting on The Meritage Resort’s Vineyard Deck
• Option to enhance your afternoon with spa treatments at Spa Terra, offered at a 20% discount
$40 per class, $135 per series. Please note classes are limited to 30 people.