Beginning January 5, 2021, Kauai is providing the option to bypass the mandatory 10-day quarantine with a negative pre-travel COVID-19 test (taken within 72 hours prior to traveling to Kauai) followed by a 72 hour quarantine at an approved EMQ (Enhanced Movement Quarantine AKA Resort Bubble) Resort, followed by a second negative COVID-19 test. Please view our FAQ page for details.
Come explore the beauty of Hawaii's Garden Isle with this flexible travel offer.
- 20% off rates at Kauai's most awarded hotel
- a $200 Resort Credit
- Daily Breakfast
- Flexible cancellation and no re-booking fee if travel dates need to be rescheduled
- Discounted luxury room accommodations with 1PM late check-out
- $500 food and beverage credit per stay
- Welcome amenity per stay with the extras needed to start your romantic escape
- $200 activity credit per stay to enjoy snorkeling, surfing, bike rentals and more
Minimum three night stay required.
- Luxurious room accommodations
- A 4th night free to enjoy extra time with the garden’s beauty
- A $10 donation per stay donated to the Surfrider Foundation, a non-profit environmental organization that works to protect and preserve the world's oceans
- A local volunteer beach clean-up activity including equipment and map of the area
- Luxury suite accommodations in an Ocean View or Oceanfront Suite
- Complimentary fourth night free
- Complimentary daily resort fee ($45 daily value
- Discounted luxury room accommodations
- A $460 spa credit per stay to enjoy in a treatment room or oceanfront cabana
- A complimenting spa gift
- Complimentary resort fee ($37 daily value)
Minimum two night stay required.
- Luxurious room accommodations featuring ocean views and lanais
- A daily oceanfront yoga ritual to begin your morning inhaling and exhaling deep cool ocean breaths
- Options of nourishing Hawaiian continental breakfast including pineapple bowls, acai bows, Anahola Granola oatmeal or egg croissant sandwich
- Afternoon choice of Poke bowl, Portuguese Sausage or Kalua Pork Sandwich
- An evening sunset Mai Tai reception to send your Aloha to the gorgeous day in paradise
*$5,000 rate is for 10 guests at $500 per person all inclusive. Additional guests at $500 per person. Call the resort to reserve.
*All room reservations will incur a mandatory daily resort fee of $40 + 14.962% tax which includes lei greeting upon arrival, one in-room bottle of private label wine (must be 21 or older), high-speed wireless internet access, wellness classes, hosted evening manager cocktail reception on Wednesdays, keepsake Ko’a Kea flip flops, and access to over 3,000 same-day newspapers and magazines worldwide on your personal devices via PressReader.