Your getaway will look a little different, but one thing that will always remain is the joy of being away and taking that time to reconnect. To welcome a worry-free stay, we want to share our Hospitality & Health Promise. As guidelines shift, we will continue to evolve our operations in accordance to government standards.
- 20% off luxurious room accommodations
- A $100 resort credit to use for dining or spa to use per stay
- A 72-hour cancellation policy in case plans change
A minimum 5 night stay required. Some restrictions and black out dates may apply.
- Discounted luxury room accommodations with 1PM late check-out
- $500 food and beverage credit per stay
- Welcome amenity per stay with the extras needed to start your romantic escape
- $200 activity credit per stay to enjoy snorkeling, surfing, bike rentals and more
Minimum three night stay required.
- Luxurious room accommodations
- A 5th night free to enjoy extra time with the garden’s beauty
- A $10 donation per stay donated to the Surfrider Foundation, a non-profit environmental organization that works to protect and preserve the world's oceans
- A local volunteer beach clean-up activity including equipment and map of the area
- Luxury suite accommodations in an Ocean View or Oceanfront Suite
- Complimentary fourth night free
- Complimentary daily resort fee ($45 daily value
- Discounted luxury room accommodations
- A $460 spa credit per stay to enjoy in a treatment room or oceanfront cabana
- A complimenting spa gift
- Complimentary resort fee ($37 daily value)
Minimum two night stay required.
*All room reservations will incur a mandatory daily resort fee of $40 + 14.962% tax which includes lei greeting upon arrival, one in-room bottle of private label wine (must be 21 or older), high-speed wireless internet access, wellness classes, hosted evening manager cocktail reception on Wednesdays, keepsake Ko’a Kea flip flops, and access to over 3,000 same-day newspapers and magazines worldwide on your personal devices via PressReader.