Represented by coral found throughout the resort, Ko'a Kea Resort & Spa embodies rebirth and rejuvenation as the Kauai's closest hotel accommodations to the water. From the sand to the guest rooms, you'll find delicate touches that keep true to the essence of Hawaii while welcoming a sense of romantic relaxation.
- 121 boutique oceanfront, ocean view, and garden view guest rooms with balcony or patio
- Rejuvenate at The Spa at Ko'a Kea with natural treatments using indigenous ingredients
- Tropical pool with panoramic ocean views, outdoor bar and lava rock hot tub
- Oceanside fire pits outfitted with oversized Adirondack chairs
- Award-winning Red Salt Restaurant features locally-sourced Hawaiian ingredients for dishes with a modern take
- Fitness studio featuring treadmills, elliptical trainers, recumbent bikes, and free weights
- Onsite Hoku Watersports hut offering rentals for bicycles, beach chairs, umbrellas, snorkels, and stand-up paddleboards or let the team take you out for a surf lesson or outrigger canoe ride.
- 700 square foot Ko'a Meeting Room boasts private space for up to 24 attendees, lounge area, and a private in-suite bathroom
- Conveniently located near Poi’pu Beach’s attractions including Pacific Ocean, Poipu Beach Park, local golf courses, state parks, art galleries, the Poi’pu shopping village and more