Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort is Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED™ with Forbes Travel Guide. The comprehensive facility verification helps ensure that guests and travel planners can book with confidence at properties that have appropriate health safety procedures in place.
OUR HOSPITALITY & HEALTH PROMISE
We are excited to welcome you to our premier resort. Whether you have been safely trailblazing through the past year or just dipping your toe into travel again, we are happy to be your choice for your getaway. To ensure a safe and worry-free stay we want to share our Hospitality & Health Promise. We will continuously evolve our operations as guidelines shift to ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests.
A CONTACT-LESS EXPERIENCE
- Our hospitality experience is enhanced by technology to support physical distancing, such as text messaging to the hotel for needs, paperless payments, streaming your own content on in-room entertainment systems as well as wellness content available in rooms.
GATHERING AT A DISTANCE
- To ensure each guest receive a safe amount of personal space, our distancing protocols include signage and markings to indicate safe distances, and capacity restrictions according to county guidelines. All team members are required to maintain a distance from guests and each other during all interactions and where possible have contact-less exchanges.
HEALTHY TEAM MEMBERS
- Hoteliers’ daily ritual includes a meeting each day. We use this time to ensure all team members are healthy and ready to provide you with the best experience. We mandate daily temperature checks, observation of any symptoms that would require a team member to go home, an increased number of hand sanitizing stations and required breaks to wash hands.
ALWAYS CLEAN SPACES
- In addition to our existing rigid cleaning standards, we are adding increased frequency in cleaning and disinfecting areas we service. Communal areas cleaned regularly and more often as needed. All tables and chairs at food and beverage outlets and banquet areas are cleaned after each use. To promote a healthier environment, limited paper information is provided and hotel information available throughout on signs, screens, and virtually through QR codes. With the well-being of each guest in mind, hand sanitizer is available to guests at entrances and high traffic areas.
- Guestrooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between stays. Stay-over service is available upon request. Additional sanitation measures given to doors, desks, countertops, tables, chairs, phones, remotes, thermostats, and all other high-touch surfaces. Each room will have hand soap and hand sanitizer available for use during your stay.
POOL & FITNESS CENTERS
- A pool experience with fewer people, chairs and less crowds is being enforced according to county guidelines.
- The fitness center space is cleaned and disinfected throughout the day. Additional measures for cleaning and disinfecting for all machines, weights, and hard surfaces. Fresh towels, water and single use headphones are replenished constantly for single use. Sanitation stations available inside fitness room and social distancing reminders at entry door. For those who would prefer a more private workout, streaming wellness and fitness content is available in rooms.
EATING & DRINKING WITH MODIFICATIONS
Paper menus are available upon request or virtually through QR codes. All food related equipment, furniture, hardware and serving items are cleaned and sanitized hourly. Dining tables, bar tops, stools and chairs are cleaned and sanitized after each use. Kitchens are deep-cleaned and sanitized at least once per day.
All event spaces are cleaned and disinfected in adherence with county mandated protocols. In addition, there are hand sanitizer stations at all functions. All equipment is sanitized before and after each occasion. We also offer flexible floor plans available and modified menus that easily can accommodate the safest delivery and handling.