Napa-Inspired Keto Cooking Class
Meritage Resort's Facebook Live
Saturday, May 23rd at 1 p.m. PST
Join us on Saturday, May 23rd for a virtual Napa-Inspired Keto Cooking Class with Chef Vincent, just in time for Memorial Day and more sunny days ahead. Tune in to Meritage Resort's Facebook Live, where Chef Vincent Lesage will be leading you through these light and easy keto dishes you can do at home.
Below you will find a shopping list for your keto meal and a link to purchase the Trinitas Cellar wines so they may deliver before our cooking class.
Our Keto meals include:
- Cauliflower and Cheese Dip with Napa Valley Market Vegetable Crudité
- Dry Rub BBQ Ribs with Keto BBQ Sauce featuring the 2015 Trinitas Mataro
- Napa Cabbage Coleslaw and Avocado Dressing
- Keto Cioppino: Zoodle Pasta with a Spicy Seafood Stew featuring the 2016 Trinitas O’Neill Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Instant Pot Short Ribs Taco
- Strawberry Frosé and Low-Carb Simple Syrup featuring the new release 2018 Trinitas Rosé
If you are unable to attend the class, here are your recipe cards:
Our Keto meal is paired with Trinitas Cellars wines. Purchase now to be delivered before the class.
- 2015 Trinitas Mataro
- 2016 Trinitas O’Neill Vineyard Pinot Noir
- 2018 Trinitas Rosé
Information on Executive Chef Vincent Lesage:
As Complex Executive Chef of The Meritage Resort and Spa and Vista Collina Resort, Vincent Lesage is responsible for all of the culinary programs across the Napa campus. Born and raised in Paris, Lesage was surrounded by the rich flavors and techniques that define French gastronomy. He graduated from the Institut Paul Bocuse in Écully, France before training at some of the world's most celebrated establishments, including The Ritz Paris, and the Michelin three-star restaurants L'Astrance and Bras.