The Meritage Collection
"Your taste buds are sure to thank you after enjoying these nutrient-packed pumpkin muffins. they’re perfectly sweet with just a little spice.” - Cate Ritter
IRRESTIBLE PUMPKIN MUFFINS
- 1/2 cup Cassava flour
- 1/2 cup Laird Superfood Original or Turmeric Creamer
- 1/2 cup Laird Superfood Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 4 Eggs, at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients except the eggs. Whisk until combined.
- In a separate medium bowl, beat the eggs with an electronic whisk for 30 seconds or by hand for about 1 minute. Add the eggs to the large bowl and whisk until a smooth batter forms.
- Line a muffin tray with 6 muffin liners for easy removal. Pour the muffin mixture evenly into the muffin liners.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Note: if you double this recipe, then increase the baking time to 30 minutes.