The Napa Valley is open and welcoming visitors!
For additional information and continued updates, please visit the Visit Napa Valley Website.
For individual reservation questions call the resort at 866.370.6272
TO DONATE TO THE VICTIMS OF THE FIRES:
• Community Foundation of Sonoma County: Resiliency Donation Page (Serving Sonoma County)
• Napa Valley Community Foundation: Fire Donation Page (Serving Napa County)
• Community Foundation of Mendocino County: Disaster Donation Page (Serving Mendocino County)
• United Way Bay Area (Serving Napa County)
• United Way of the Wine Country (Serving Humboldt, Lake, Mendocino and Sonoma Counties)
• Center for Volunteering and Nonprofit Leadership (Serving Napa and Sonoma Counties)
We offer a home away from home for anyone who is impacted by the Napa County Fire.
The Meritage Resort and Spa will be offering 30% off, Waived Resort fee, and Waived Pet fee to evacuees of the Napa Valley Wild Fire.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at 866.370.6272
In addition, a portion of all room revenues received now through September 30th will be donated to Napa County First Responders and presented to them at our Tree Lighting, December 4th.