NEW YEAR - NEW YOU
What better way to start the New Year than with a commitment to your Health and Well-being?
- Dream big – An ambitious goal is inspiring and motivating
- Focus on one goal at a time
- For long term success, a detailed and sustainable action plan is key.
- Instead of seeing it as all or nothing, look at your goals as a continuum. Every decision moves you closer to your ultimate success.
- Learn to adapt when encountering setbacks. The path forward is not always a straight line.
Day 1 – Integrate exercise! Try incorporating activity into your daily routine. Jog to the mailbox, climb the stairs in stead of taking the elevator and park a little further away.
Day 2 – Practice self-care! One easy way is to squeeze 10 minutes of self-care in for yourself every morning. Take note of things you are grateful for, meditate or go for a brisk walk.
Day 3 – Embrace cleaner products! Some beauty and cleaning products are filled with toxic chemicals that pollute our bodies and homes. Slowly change your products for natural alternatives.
Day 4 – Head back to the kitchen! The advantage of cooking your own meals is that you gain more control over the nutritional quality of your meals.
Prepare your food with fresh ingredients that taste great and are good for you.
Day 5 – Conquer clutter! One way to reduce stress and boost your mood is to work on clearing out the clutter in your home and office. Clean up and open your life to more positive energy.
Day 6 – Saving money is good for you! Make a commitment to organize your finances and reduce financial stress.
Day 7 – Unplug Daily! Take time to reconnect with yourself. Your brain and body need time to recover – being “on” 24/7 is not healthy.