Moondance Napa Wellness Weekend
June 24-27 | Meritage Resort & Spa and Vista Collina Resort
Wellness + Wine…what could be better? Plan a Summer break in gorgeous Napa Valley, and enjoy an utterly relaxing weekend at Meritage and Vista Collina Resorts. Explore various modalities of soothing self-care – from a healing drum circle, to morning yoga in the breathtaking vineyards, to a reflective meditation. Join us for a wellness weekend the Wine Country way.
Schedule of Events
Thursday, June 24
- 6:00 PM - Welcome and Event Check-in
- 6:30 - 7:30 PM - Full Moon Rising Happy Hour on the Vineyard Deck
- 7:30 - 8:30 PM - Strawberry Moondance Drum Circle on the Vineyard Deck
Friday, June 25
- Noon - 3:00 PM - Spa Cabana Open House
- 4:00 - 5:00 PM - Celestial Check-in on the Vista Collina Lawn
- 6:30 - 8:30 PM - Mother Earth Welcome Dinner and Three-course tasting menu in our Vintner's Room by Executive Chef Vincent Lesage, featuring Banshee Wines and Winemaker Alicia Sylvester.
- 8:30 - 9:00 PM - Write, Read, Release - Guests will be guided through a quick visual meditation to bring up emotions, visuals and thoughts from the past 6 months. They will participate in the exercise of writing, drawing, bullet point any visuals and emotions that arise. Each guest will place their paper in a wastebasket while saying an internal mantra “release and let go” and our Guide will finish with a final releasing meditation, words of thought, music to be played and laughter to be had.
Saturday, June 26
- 8:00 - 9:00 AM - Yoga and Chakra Balance in the Vineyards
- 9:00 - 10:00 AM - Healthy breakfast featuring Chef Vincent Lesage’s signature yogurt and granola bar
- 10:30 - 11:30 AM - Education Session
- 11:45 AM - 12:30 PM - Magic of Movement: Brazilian Dance Class on the Vista Collina Lawn
- 12:30 - 1:00 PM - Rest + Recharge
- 1:00 - 2:00 PM - Wandering lunch on property or at our resort Food Truck
- 2:00 - 5:30 PM - Choice of Lawn activities or booking a Spa Terra treatment
- 5:00 - 6:30 PM - Celebration of Spring Concert on the Vista Collina Lawn
- 7:00 - 9:00 PM - Private Dinner in partnership with Trinitas Cellars
Sunday, June 27
- 8:00 - 9:00 AM - Yoga in the Vineyards
- 9:00 - 9:30 AM - Juice Bar + Mandala Making
- 12:00 - 3:00 PM - Artisan Market on the Vista Collina Lawn featuring music, shopping, wine and more! PLUS, meet Nandi from Safari West Wildlife Foundation! (video below)
- Thursday events: $60 per person
- Friday events: $125 per person
- Saturday events: $150 per person
- Sunday events: $45 per person
For more information and a list of Frequently Asked Questions, please click here.
Book and Stay the Whole Weekend!
Are you wanting to stay the weekend and attend the event? Book our Moondance Napa package, that includes tickets to Friday - Sundays events and get $20 off. The package only includes access for one person, but additional tickets can be added while booking your stay.