Live on the Lawn
Most Fridays 4 to 7 p.m. | Saturdays & Sundays 2 to 5 p.m.
Taking place on The Lawn, the spacious outdoor venue adjacent to Vista Collina Resort, Live on the Lawn brings the Napa Valley community together with live music, a gourmet food truck, wine tastings and more in a sprawling environment Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
In addition to enjoying talented local musicians on The Lawn every weekend, attendees can indulge in Meritage’s signature gourmet food truck, under the direction of Executive Chef Vincent Lesage.
Attendees can also revel in the diverse amenities the resorts provide, such as on-site dining al fresco dining at Olive & Hay Restaurant and Fivetown Grocery, and wine tastings at our on-site tasting rooms.
Meritage and Vista Collina Resorts are working closely with the Napa County and California State authorities to adhere to strict social distancing and sanitization protocols for Live on The Lawn gatherings.
- Friday, September 3rd - NO MUSIC
- Saturday, September 4th - Rachel Steele (for Bottlerock Brunch 9am to12pm - GET TICKETS)
- Sunday, September 5th - Bell Brothers (for Bottlerock Brunch 9am to12pm - GET TICKETS)
- Monday, September 6th - Tracy Cruz (for Bottlerock Brunch 9am to12pm - GET TICKETS)
- Friday, September 10th - Hipster Cocktail Party
- Saturday, September 11th - DJ Jessica Platt
- Sunday, September 12th - Michelle Lambert
- Friday, September 17th - Roem Baur
- Saturday, September 18th - Midnight Crush
- Sunday, September 19th - NO MUSIC
- Friday, September 24th - Twice As Good
- Saturday, September 25th - Ariel Marin
- Sunday, September 26th - Rose Winters