Select tasting rooms are open for outdoor wine tasting and bottle purchases. Hours may vary. Plus, for overnight guests we've partnered with Trinitas Cellars on a new in-room virtual wine tasting experience that can be ordered through our Meritage Delivers menu today!
- Trinitas Cellars is open daily 12 - 7pm.
- GEN 7 Wines is open Mon - Thurs 2 - 7pm and Fri - Sun 12 - 7pm.
- Anarchist Wine Co is open Mon - Tue 3 - 7pm, Wed - Fri 1 - 7pm, and Sat - Sun 12 - 7pm.
- Cornerstone Cellars is open Wed - Sun 11am - 7pm.
- Jayson by Pahlmeyer is open Fri - Sun 12 - 6pm.
- Napa Smith Brewery is open Sat - Sun 12 - 6pm. Food purchase is required with order. Customers will purchase a $10 voucher to be redeemed at the Food Truck.
- Foley Food & Wine Society is re-opening Saturday, March 6th and their operating hours will be Sat - Sun 11am - 5pm.
Vista Collina Resort curates the best of Napa into a unique Wine Country experience. The centerpiece of the resort are nine Napa Valley tasting rooms featuring the best boutique wineries. With an onsite Fivetown Grocery, Food & Wine Center and expansive 16,000-square-foot event lawn, Vista Collina is a destination all its own. And with a robust, curated calendar that’s always changing, you’ll want to visit our Napa Valley wine bars and event space often to experience everything the Napa Valley has to offer, all in one place.
The Napa Experience
- Nine tasting rooms featuring local boutique wine and beer
- Food & Wine Center for hands-on cooking classes
- Upscale market, Fivetown Grocery, curated by Chef Vincent Lesage
- Wine and picnics on our expansive lawn