The premier destination for food and fun in Napa Valley, Crush offers cocktails, sports entertainment and six lanes of bowling all in one place. Join us for a casual lunch and dinner or late-night craft cocktail while enjoying 12 high-definition televisions at this Napa sports bar & bowling alley, perfect for game day.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Thursday: 2 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday: 12 p.m. - 12 a.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Hours subject to change due to special events.
Bowling (priced hourly, includes bowling shoes and bowling ball):
Daily: $20/adults; $10/children 12 and under
Reserve Through Open Table
Pool Table: $15/hour
Shuffle Board: $15/hour
Last reservation for gaming is 1 hour before outlet closure. We recommend making Bowling reservations by reserving through Open Table.
Boozy Milkshakes: Crush Shakes Things Up
Crush offers a tasty, and delightfully unexpected, treat – Boozy Milkshakes! Crafted from premium ingredients, these creative concoctions come in several tempting spiked and non-alcoholic flavors.
- Locals Night: Enjoy half off bowling and appetizers every Monday from 6 p.m. - Close. (a valid Napa ID is required, we will accept any ID from the Valley, including American Canyon, St. Helena, Vallejo, Sonoma and Calistoga)
Plan Your Next Event at Crush:
- Birthday Parties (all ages)
- Bachelor/ette Parties
- Team Building Events
- Corporate Events
- Holiday Parties
- Film/Photo Shoots
Group pricing available for 10 or more guests. Gaming fee starts at $200 + $75 per person F&B minimum.
*please note that all guests must use bowling shoes and bowling balls provided by Crush, use of personal bowling shoes and bowling balls is not permitted.