Whether you’re in the mood for Pacific Seared Halibut from the award-winning Siena restaurant, a morning espresso from Blend Café, or casual fare after a few frames of bowling at Crush Lounge, The Meritage Resort and Spa offers both fine and casual dining crafted with local ingredients, accompanied by the area’s finest wines.
- Siena: Dine in true Wine Country style on fresh, locally sourced seasonal menus influenced by both Californian and Tuscan flavors.
- Crush Lounge: The premier destination for food and fun in Napa Valley, Crush Lounge offers cocktails, sports entertainment and bowling all in one place.
- Blend Café: In true Italian fashion, Blend serves up everything from coffee and cappuccino, to a refreshing smoothie or even a glass of wine.
- Commons Lobby Bar: With an extensive menu of local wine, handcrafted cocktails and small bites, The Commons is the ideal way to start your evening in Napa.
- The Terrace Bar: Open seasonally (weather permitting), The Terrace Bar offers cabana and lounge chair cocktail service along with fresh salads, sandwiches and pizzas. Enjoy a treat by the pool as you view our hillside vineyards.
- In-Room Dining: Available 24-hours a day, enjoy Chef Ryan Rupp’s signature menu in the comfort of your guestroom or suite.
- The Village: Curating the best of Napa into a unique Wine Country experience, The Village features nine tasting rooms, an upscale artisan market, and Food & Wine Center. Opens Summer 2018.